- Amanyara is nestled on an 18,000 acre (7,280 hectare) nature preserve.
- Amanyara’s powdery, white-sand beach stretches for over half a mile (1 km).
- 40 hotel pavilions are located on the ocean or on a series of tranquil ponds.
Selected pavilions feature private swimming pools (40x14ft) and lounging decks.
- 20 fully serviced, private Villas ranging from three to five bedrooms.
- 164 ft (50 m) volcanic rock, infinity-edge resort swimming pool.
- Fine dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining options featuring ocean
- Beach Club offering lunch during the day as well as fresh seafood and grilled
- Resort Bar next to pool and pool-side lounging salas.
- Water sports including complimentary use of Hobie Cats, ocean kayaks, boogie
boards, paddle boards, snorkeling gear and daily snorkeling trips.
- Dive Center offering all levels of PADI-certified scuba diving instruction operated
by Big Blue Unlimited.
- Two floodlit clay tennis courts including complimentary lessons or playing
- Fully equipped Fitness Center.
- Nature Discovery Center for children from 5 to 12 yrs. and adults.
- Serenity Villa Spa featuring an array of massages, scrubs, wraps, beauty treatments, yoga and Pilates.
- Resort Boutique.
- 30 seat screening room.
- Library with complimentary WiFi internet access. Complimentary international phone service.
- Transportation service for all resort and Villa guests.
- Full 24-hour resort security.